Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cinderelly

I know that Cinderella had mice that fondly referred to her as Cinderelly, but not this lady!!!! As of yesterday, there is a dead one inside our wall in the kitchen. Yes, I know this sounds crazy, but there is no denying the smell of something dead and that is exactly the whiff you catch when sticking your nose inside my lazy susan. I've scoured that cabinet and found nothing but mismatched lids and containers. So, the only thing I can think of is that the mangy (disgusting, putrid) thing somehow climbed in between the drywall and the outside of the house and is now stuck there rotting. I informed Justin of this catastrophe when he came in yesterday and this is his response: "So. Cinderella had mice and she even talked to them." Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment