Saturday, February 19, 2011

Veggies and Vegas

During this 2 day drive home, I have been carefully crafting a masterpiece (in addition to avoiding the chore of driving)! Thanks to the new issue of Martha Stewart Living, I have a rough sketch of how I'm going to lay everything out. Fruit trees, summer and winter vegetables, berries and chickens will be hugged carefully by rose bushes and a fence of course to keep my kiddos corralled. I'll post a picture of my veggie vision as soon as farmerly possible. What does Vegas have to do with my garden? Nothing really. After I drew the garden "floor plan" I planned our next vaca to Vegas. Justin will have a convention to attend while we explore Hoover damn and compete in the Con Expo 5k! T-minus 30 days until the next road trip so I better get crackin' on all things garden and chickens once we roll into the ponderosa! Rollin' rollin' rollin'....rawhide!

No comments:

Post a Comment