Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my moto


This is the focal point of my kitchen and my life...now that we are out here, 30 minutes from most everything I have to keep it simple. Lately, I've been spending entire days at home without going ANYWHERE! I usually went somewhere daily when I lived in town. Now, I have to have a really good reason to load up the kids, the car and all of our bags that we must take along in order to be gone for the length of time a single errand trip to town requires. It is a process and a goal, I'm not simplified yet, but I'm getting there. I used to think life out here would be boring, but I have to say it is very nice, quiet and relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. http://bonanzaworld.net/bonanzathememusic.ram

    Ben, Has, Little Joe and Adam would all be proud. ;)

    ReplyDelete