Sunday, April 3, 2011

look what the wind blew in





It is usually very windy at the farm. For whatever reason the wind blows harder here and does so everyday. However, today it nearly knocked you over to step outside...I'm talking gale force! Our pond was white capping! AND, a pelican blew in! See for yourself! It seems to be happy here. Justin is worried it will eat all of the fish in the pond, but I think it looks pretty on the water. There was a random Canadian Goose that swam over to check out the new bird. They looked at each other at they passed in the water. It was sheer entertainment and I captured as much of it as my poor little toddler mutated camera would allow! Of course I had to include a picture of my favorite girls! They thoroughly enjoyed watching the bird show!

No comments:

Post a Comment