Saturday, March 12, 2011

Holding up the farm!




























This weekend, I held up the farm all by myself! I fed the cat, dog, chickens, cows and kids all by myself (ok, maybe my mom was here Friday night and a little on Saturday)! Nevertheless, I tended to the farm stuff solo! The toot toot sound you hear is me tooting my own horn! My five year old photographer did a pretty good job too capturing it all on film too! Toot toot for farmer Olivia! The white cow is the infamous George and the two black cows are Ivory and Sally. Their babies, Rocket and Harriet, are in the brush behind them enjoying the shade. It was a balmy 70 degrees here on the Ponderosa today and all was well...except for a rotten case of the runs that poor farmer Sydney (aka dung bettle) is battling! If she wasn't so interested in all things GROSS maybe she would have a happy tummy! Yehaw anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment