Monday, June 14, 2010

?

Ok, so the dry wall is up now and it is starting to become real. At first it was just an idea and now it is going to actually happen and really soon. As if there have not been enough transitions in our lives in the past 4 years (3 babies and 3 moves if you include this one) we are adding to it. We are getting good at adding to the mix just when you think it can't get any more hectic!! Anywho, the farm is suppost to be place to live a more simple life. So, here is hoping it will be a nice place to land for awhile because I am so not looking forward to packing up and moving. How on earth am I going to pack up and move when I have three kids to take care of? Lipstick on and chin up as I always say to myself...here are the pics of the progress. I am really excited about the kitchen despite my gloomy attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment